Thereâ€™s nothing like a ribeye steak, seasoned and grilled to perfection.
- 4 Angus ribeye steaks, 1-1Â˝â€ť thick (about 14-18 oz. each)
- 1 lb. butter, softened
- Â˝ bunch Italian parsley, roughly chopped with large stems removed
- 1 package chives, roughly chopped
- 2 shallots, finely diced
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Kosher salt
- Cracked black pepper
- Plastic wrap or parchment paper
Prepare compound butter by combining butter, parsley, chives, shallots, garlic, salt and pepper. Place butter mixture on a piece of plastic wrap. Fold over wrap and form butter into a log, twisting ends to seal and chill until butter is hard.
When ready to grill steaks, brush grill and rub with an oiled towel, then preheat
grill to medium-high heat. When grill is hot, season steak with salt and pepper to taste. Put steaks on grill and cook, turning over once after 4 minutes, until steak reaches desired doneness. Serve with compound butter and grilled Caesar salad.