Mango Pistachio Salmon Salad
Try this flavorful salad, bringing together sweet flavors with rich salmon for a protein-packed treat.
- 2 mangoes, peeled and cubed
- sea salt and freshly cracked pepper
- 1 lime, juiced and zested
- 1/2 cup fresh pineapple, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh mint, chopped
- 1/2 english cucumber, seeded, chopped
- 1/2 cup pistachios, shelled and chopped
- 1 pound salmon fillets
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 1 pound mixed greens
In a bowl, mix mangos, salt, pepper, lime juice, lime zest, pineapple, mint, cucumbers, 1 tbsp. olive oil, white balsamic vinegar and nuts. Set aside.
In a skillet, cook salmon in olive oil until done. Place salmon on mixed greens and ladle fruit salsa on top.